Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (2-layer) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-servings) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 4 whole egg(s)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 2 DOLE Banana(s), pureed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine cake mix, dry instant pudding, cinnamon, reserved pineapple juice, eggs and oil in large bowl with mixer 2 minutes, or until blended. Add crushed pineapple, bananas and nuts; mix just until blended.
- Pour prepared batter into 5 foil mini loaf pans sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Drizzle Cream Cheese Glaze over cooled loaves. Garnish with additional chopped pecans, if desired.
- Cream Cheese Glaze: Combine 2 oz. softened cream cheese with 1 tablespoon milk and 1/2 cup powdered sugar; drizzle over cooled loaves.
Variation: Omit DOLE Bananas, substitute with 1 cup Maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half and remove ground cinnamon.