Tropical Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
The delicious combination of pineapple, mango and blueberry will make you feel fruity and fabulous!
- 2 cup DOLE® Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup DOLE® 100% Pineapple Mango Juice
- 2 tbsp raw agave nectar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend until completely smooth.
- Pour base into an empty CREAMi™ Pint up to the MAX FILL line. Place storage lid on pint and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove pint from freezer and remove lid from pint. Place pint in outer bowl, install CREAMi Paddle onto outer bowl lid, and lock the lid assembly on the outer bowl. Place bowl assembly on motor base and twist the handle right to raise the platform and lock in place.
- Select SMOOTHIE BOWL. When processing is complete, transfer to a bowl and serve immediately. NOTE: If your freezer is set to a very cold temperature, the smoothie bowl may look crumbly. If this occurs, select RE-SPIN to process the mixture a little more if not adding mix-ins.
Your Opinion Matters