Tangy Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole
Write a Review
Perfect side dish to compliment your dinner.
Calories per serving 240
Prep time 15 mins
Total time 60 mins
You will need
- 4 medium (about 4 cups) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4" slices
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray 12x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange sweet potatoes, pineapple, and cranberries in baking dish. sprinkle with brown sugar. Combine butter and cinnamon in small bowl; drizzle over brown sugar. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove aluminum foil last 5 to 10 minutes of baking time.50:00
Your Opinion Matters