Sparkling Pineapple Mezcal Cocktail
Delight in the sweet and smoky flavor of this trendy cocktail!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained
- 4 ounces mezcal
- 12 ounces DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 8 ounces sparkling water, chilled
- Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add sugar and stir until melted. Add pineapple slices and grill until both sides are lightly browned and caramelized. Prepare 4 glasses by adding ice and one grilled pineapple slice to each glass.
- Pour 1 ounce of mezcal and 3 ounces of pineapple juice over the pineapple slice in each glass. Top each with 2 ounces of sparkling water. Stir gently and serve.
Your Opinion Matters