Simply Good Cobbler
Write a Review
A simple recipe for simply good fruit cobbler.
Calories per serving 210
Prep time 20 mins
Total time 60 mins
You will need
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 Gala or Fuji Apples, peeled, cored and chunked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pour undrained pineapple chunks and apples in medium bowl, stir in cornstarch, lemon peel and 1 tablespoon brown sugar, until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. With a fork, blend in margarine until crumbly.
- Pour pineapple mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle dried cranberries over top. Sprinkle oat topping over fruit.
Bake at 350ºF., 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Cool slightly before serving.35:00
Your Opinion Matters