Rosemary Pineapple Mozzarella Bites
Write a Review
A super fun appetizer the crowd will love!
Prep time 5 mins
Total time 15 mins
You will need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 20 bocconcini (bite-sized mozzarella balls)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 20 cocktail sticks or trimmed rosemary branches
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over low heat; add rosemary and stir gently until it starts to shimmer. Remove from heat and pour into a glass bowl.
- Drain bocconcini and add them to a separate bowl with chili flakes. Shake gently to ensure each ball has a little chili on it, then set aside.
- Place frying pan back on medium-high heat (no need to wash it) and add pineapple chunks. Cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add to the rosemary oil. Allow to cool.
Thread one bocconcini ball and one pineapple chunk on each cocktail stick and set on a platter. Cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Your Opinion Matters