Raspberry White Chocolate Tartlets
Write a Review
These easy raspberry tartlets are a delicious dessert option.
Calories per serving 280
Prep time 25 mins
Total time 1 hr 15 mins
You will need
- 10 ounces soft tofu, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Organic Raspberries, plus additional for garnish, partially thawed
- 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Slice tofu and place on paper towel-lined baking sheet. Place additional paper towels on top of tofu. Place a pan on top of tofu to press out moisture. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine tofu, lemon zest, lemon juice, and white chocolate in food processor. Cover; blend until smooth. Add raspberries and blend until smooth.
- Fill pie crusts and chill for 1 hour until set.
- Garnish with mint and additional raspberries, if desired.
Your Opinion Matters