Pumpkin Pineapple Mousse Pie
This pie is the perfect twist to traditional pumpkin pie
Calories per serving 280
Prep time 15 mins
Total time 5 hrs
You will need
1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
1-1/2 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1-1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 cup pumpkin pie mix, canned
1 cup thawed whipped topping
1 (9-inch) low-fat graham cracker pie crust
- Drain pineapple well; reserve juice.
- Combine reserved juice with pineapple juice in measuring cup. Add water to make 2 cups.
- Combine juice mixture and gelatin in saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until completely dissolved. Stir in sugar.
- Pour into bowl. Chill until slightly thickened (consistency of egg whites) about 1 hour.
- Fold in pineapple, pumpkin and whipped topping. Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped topping and ground cinnamon, if desired.
Your Opinion Matters