Pineapple Cranberry Punch
Write a Review
A refreshing punch with pineapple and cranberry.
Calories per serving 130
Prep time 5 mins
Total time 5 mins
You will need
- 1 can (46 oz) DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 bottle (32 oz) cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 bottle (1 liter/ 33.8 oz) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- - ice cubes
- - Garnish: orange slices, strawberry halves, mint
- Combine pineapple juice, cranberry juice, ginger ale and orange concentrate in punch bowl. Add ice.
- Garnish with orange slices, strawberries or mint, as desired. *Note: Can use 1/2 can (12oz.) orange juice concentrate
Your Opinion Matters