Pina Colada Sorbet
A frosty treat that will make you feel like you are on vacation!
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup raw agave nectar
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1/8 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Fill an empty CREAMi™ Pint up to the MAX FILL line with pineapple chunks.
- Mix coconut milk, agave, and coconut extract in a large bowl and whisk until fully combined. Pour mixture over pineapple chunks up to the MAX FILL line. Place storage lid on pint and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove pint from freezer and remove lid from pint. Place pint in outer bowl, install CREAMi Paddle onto outer bowl lid, and lock the lid assembly on the outer bowl. Place bowl assembly on motor base and twist the handle right to raise the platform and lock in place.
- Select SORBET. Once processing is complete, take pint out of the outer bowl. Using a spoon, create a 1 1/2-inch wide tunnel in the center that reaches the bottom of the pint. Add the shredded coconut to the tunnel and process using the MIX-IN program.
- When processing is complete, transfer to a bowl and serve immediately. NOTE: If your freezer is too cold, the sorbet may look crumbly. If this occurs, select RESPIN to process the mixture a little more before adding the MIX-IN.
Your Opinion Matters