Peachy Maple Pecan Pumpkin
A delicious cheese ball that is decorated with peach slices to look like a pumpkin.
Calories per serving 120
Prep time 20 mins
Total time 45 mins
You will need
1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Sliced Peaches
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
2 tablespoons maple syrup
9 shelled whole pecans, for garnish
- Drain about half of the peaches from the jar. Reserve remaining peaches for another use.
- Combine cream cheese, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly. Fold in pecans.
- Fill a 1-cup measuring cup with cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.
- Press peach slices vertically into cream cheese. Use whole pecans to create the pumpkin top. Chill until ready to serve.
- TIP: Serve with waffles, English muffins, bagels, pita chips, or toast.
Your Opinion Matters