One Pan Chicken Thighs with Fruit
This flavorful one pan dinner solution will make everyone happy
Prep time 15 mins
Total time 30 mins
You will need
6 boneless chicken thighs, skin on
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 small white onion, thinly sliced
2 medium peaches, sliced
2 medium Fuji apples, peeled and sliced
1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained; reserve ¼ cup juice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon fresh thyme or oregano
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Mix reserved pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in large cast iron pan. Add chicken thighs skin side down and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove chicken thighs and set aside.
- Add onions to the pan and sauté until translucent; Add peaches, apples, and pineapple and distribute evenly. Saute two minutes.
- Place chicken thighs skin side up on top of the fruit and onions. Sprinkle top with fresh herbs and cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until fruit is soft and chicken is golden brown. Pour juice, cider and honey mixture over the top and cook for two more minutes. Serve over brown rice.
Your Opinion Matters