Hot Pineapple Apple Cider
Write a Review
Pineapple juice is the secret ingredient!
Prep time 10 mins
Total time 20 mins
You will need
- 6 1/2 cups apple cider or juice
- 1 4-inch cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat apple juice or cider and cinnamon stick over medium high heat until gently boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice, lemon peel, and nutmeg and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 more minutes. Discard cinnamon stick.
Ladle into heat safe mugs or glasses and serve.
Optional: garnish with an additional cinnamon stick or slice of DOLE® Canned Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice.
Your Opinion Matters