Hawaiian style burgers with juicy pineapple make summer so sweet!
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 kaiser or hamburger rolls, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Tear off a sheet of non-stick foil. Make drainage holes in the non-stick foil with a grilling fork; set aside. Drain pineapple; reserve 2 slices for a snack.
- Combine ground beef, 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, garlic and black pepper in large bowl until well blended. Shape mixture into 4 burgers, 4-inches round and 1/2-inch thick.
- Place foil sheet with holes on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place burgers and pineapple slices on foil. Grill burgers and pineapple uncovered 5 minutes; turn. Brush with remaining teriyaki sauce; grill 5 minutes or until burgers are done. Top burgers with 1 slice cheese and grilled pineapple slices before removing from grill. Serve on rolls with remaining teriyaki sauce and lettuce, if desired.
Your Opinion Matters