Carrot Cake Bread Pudding Bundt
Write a Review
Delicious twist on a favorite!
Calories per serving 330
Prep time 25 mins
Total time 1 hr 30 mins
You will need
- 1 pkg. (2 layer) carrot cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Seedless Raisins
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9-inch pan and 12-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Prepare cake mix according to the package directions. Pour cake batter into 13x9-inch pan. Bake 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 min in pan, remove and cool completely.35:00
- Cut carrot cake into 1-inch cubes. Layer cake cubes, walnuts, raisins and pineapple chunks in prepared bundt pan. Combine eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and ginger in another bowl; mix until well blended. Immediately pour over cake in bundt pan.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until edges start to pull away from sides.45:00
Cool 10 minutes. Loosen edges and turn out onto serving platter.10:00
Your Opinion Matters