Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Write a Review
A perfect bite-size appetizer that combines the sweetness of pineapple with the saltiness of bacon.
Calories per serving 45
Prep time 20 mins
Total time 60 mins
You will need
- 1 lb. bacon slices
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with foil and place a baking rack on top.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Stir together sugar and chile powder in medium bowl. Lightly toss pineapple chunks in sugar mixture to coat.
- Wrap each pineapple chunk with one piece of bacon. Place seam side down on baking rack.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until desired crispness.40:00
Your Opinion Matters