Aloha Chicken Wings
Chicken wings with a Hawaiian-flavor flair.
Prep time 60 mins
Total time 60 mins
Calories per serving 130
You will need
25 individual chicken wings
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons garlic salt
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon paprika
1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Split chicken wings at joints; discard wing tip.
- Place chicken in single layer in two baking pans sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Pierce skin with fork.
- Combine vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder, ginger and paprika; brush over chicken.
Bake at 400°F, 30 minutes, turning chicken over halfway through cooking.
- Combine undrained crushed pineapple, ketchup, brown sugar and soy sauce in small bowl. Spoon half of sauce over wings.
Bake 15 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve warm.
- Tip: Wings can be made ahead and reheated in oven or over grill.
Your Opinion Matters