Zesty Pineapple Salsa
A tasty and quick salsa.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits or Chunks, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup DOLE Green Onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno chiles, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Canned Pineapple Tidbits in 100 Pineapple Juice
- Combine pineapple, pineapple juice, bell peppers, onion, cilantro, chilies and lime peel in medium bowl. Serve salsa at room temperature or slightly chilled. Use salsa served over chicken or fish, as a dip with tortilla chips, spooned over quesadillas or tacos.