Wilted Spinach and Chicken Stir Fry Salad with Raspberries
Spinach & Chicken Stir Fry Salad with Raspberries
Calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 package (6 oz.) DOLE® Baby Spinach Salad Blend
- 1/4 cup fat free or regular raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup crumbled low fat feta cheese
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet or wok; add chicken strips and onion and stir-fry over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center
- Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper; turn off heat. Add spinach and salad dressing to skillet; toss well.
- Divide mixture between three plates. Sprinkle each salad with raspberries and feta cheese.