Whitefish with Tropical Fruit Salsa
Tropical fruit salsa tops this tasty whitefish.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) low-sodium whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup DOLE Red or Green Onions
- 3 tablespoons mild green chilies, diced
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound whitefish fillets
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- for garnish fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- for garnish lime wedges (optional)
- Chop tropical fruit; stir together with corn, onion, chilies and cilantro or parsley in small bowl for salsa. Set aside.
- Arrange fish on prepared baking sheet. Brush with olive oil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lime juice and paprika, if desired. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove fish to serving platter. Serve with reserved tropical fruit salsa. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and lime wedges, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray.