White and Blue Layered Smoothie
A delicious layered smoothie, perfect for breakfast.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Blueberries
- 2 cups frozen banana slices, divided
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons almond or soy milk
- Combine blueberries, 1 cup banana slices, chia seeds, and cranberry juice in blender. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary. Transfer mixture to a bowl and clean blender.
- Combine yogurt, remaining 1 cup banana slices, oats, and milk in blender. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Layer smoothie mixtures by spooning blue mixture into glasses. Spoon white mixture on top and follow with another layer of blue mixture.