Warm Tropical Breeze Fruit Wraps
Tropical fruit wrapped in warm tortillas with a coconut sprinkle
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 6 flour tortilla (6-inch)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup caramel or chocolate ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts
- Measure 1-1/2 cups drained tropical fruit.
- Divide 1-1/2 cups tropical fruit equally down center of tortillas. Sprinkle each equally with coconut. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Place 1 or 2 tortilla wraps at a time on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 60 seconds or heated through
- Drizzle small amount of topping over each tortilla wrap and sprinkle lightly with macadamia nuts.