Warm Mixed Fruit Topping
A delightful addition to any desert
Calories per serving
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups frozen DOLE Mixed Fruit
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped (optional)
- Stir together cornstarch and pineapple juice in small bowl.
- Serve over ice cream or frozen yogurt, pound or angle food cake.
- Combine cornstarch mixture with mixed fruit, marmalade and ginger in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens, stirring constantly; set aside.