Warm Berry Sauce
Serve this warm berry sauce over shortcakes, pancakes, waffles or yogurt.
Calories per serving
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 2-1/2 cups frozen DOLE Mixed Berries with Sweetened Cranberries, partially thawed
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Stir in juice.
- Bring mixture to boil and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until thickened.
- Add berries; cook until heated through. Remove from heat; cool or chill.
- Serve as an easy dessert over shortcakes and topped with a dollop of whipped topping. Berry sauce can be served over pancakes, frozen yogurt or waffles.