Very Berry Fruit Tart
Individual fruit tarts with a light pudding and topped with mixed fruit.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups fat free sour cream
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 2-1/2 cups, partially thawed frozen DOLE® Mixed Berries or Mixed Berries with Pomegranate
- 6-8 4 oz. package prepared tart crusts
- Beat together sour cream and instant pudding. Note mixture may appear granular at first but will become smooth out upon standing. Stir in mixed berries.
- Divide fruit mixture equally filling tart shells. (Note, tart shells will be very full.) Chill for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with additional mixed fruit and mint leaf, if desired. Serve.