Vegan Pineapple Butternut Squash Tacos with Vegan Chipotle Cream Sauce
A veggie-filled vegan taco.
Calories per serving
- 20 ounces diced butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup Vegenaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15.8 oz.) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine butternut squash and olive oil in a medium bowl. Toss to coat. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
- Heat tortillas in a skillet or microwave.
- Combine vegenaise, chipotle pepper, and lime juice in a blender. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Top each tortilla with squash, kale, pineapple, beans, avocado, and green onions.
- Drizzle chipotle cream over each taco. Serve immediately.