Tropical Rum Raisin Dessert
Dole Tropical Fruit, rum, raisins, and coconut combine to make a delicious treat.
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 1/4 cup spiced or coconut rum
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, divided
- 4 teaspoons toasted shredded coconut, divided
- Place fruit in a medium bowl and set aside. In a small bowl, combine raisins, rum and 1/4 cup reserved juice. Allow the raisins to soak for at least 20 minutes until the raisins are plump. Drain off liquid.
- Combine fruit and rum raisins and spoon into serving bowls. Top each bowl with 1/2 cup scoop of ice cream and top each with one teaspoon toasted coconut.
- TIP: ½ teaspoon rum extract and ½ cup of reserved juice may also be used instead of rum.