Tropical Pineapple Crisp Nachos
Fun nachos which can be served as a snack or dessert
Calories per serving
- 1/3 cup plus 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 flour tortilla (9 inch)
- optional vanilla yogurt
- Combine 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, coconut, margarine and cinnamon in small bowl until crumbly; set aside.
- Stir together pineapple tidbits, granulated sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon flour in another small bowl, until evenly coated.
- Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheet. Spread one tortilla, with one-half pineapple mixture and sprinkle one-half coconut mixture over pineapple. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Bake at 375°F., 15 to 18 minutes or until tortillas are crisp. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Serve warm with vanilla yogurt, if desired.