Tropical Morning Surprise
Add this delicious surprise to your glass of milk.
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 1/2 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt
- Drain syrup from tropical fruit into large bowl. Whisk in yogurt until blended. Place about 2 pieces fruit into each cube of 2 plastic ice cube trays. Spoon yogurt mixture over fruit and freeze trays 4 hours or over night.
- Remove fruit cubes from trays and place in tall glasses, to serve. Fill glasses with milk and sprinkle with coconut.
- Allow a few minutes for cubes to start to thaw. Serve each with straw and long handled spoon. Fruit thaws and ice mixture melts into a slushy surprise.