Tropical Grilled Pizza
A fruity pizza with coconut, perfect for the summertime.
Calories per serving
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese with pineapple, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup coconut, flaked and toasted
- 1 can (15.25 oz) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1 cup DOLE Strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping and coconut.
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper. Spread cream cheese mixture into 8-inch circle, on baking sheet, building up sides slightly with back of spoon. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Place cream cheese crust on serving plate. Garnish crust with additional toasted coconut, if desired. Arrange tropical fruit, strawberries and kiwi on crust. Serve immediately.