Tropical Fruit Toast Tillas
Turn a tortilla and fruit into a delightful dessert
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg(s)
- 4 low-fat flour tortillas(6-inch)
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Powdered sugar, honey or maple syrup
- Drain tropical fruit, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
- Combine milk, egg and reserved syrup in shallow pie dish, mixing well with fork.
- Lightly coat nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Dip tortilla in egg mixture, coating well on both sides. Place in hot skillet. Cook for 30 seconds or until tortilla begins to puff up. Turn tortilla; cook 30 seconds longer.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt and add 1/4 cup tropical fruit slightly off center of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half and transfer to plate. Top with additional tropical fruit and yogurt. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.