Tropical Fruit Salad
Highly beneficial tropical fruit salad to serve as a side salad.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, chilled
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) DOLE Baby Spinach Salad Blend
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 orange, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup DOLE Red Onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- Drain tropical fruit; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine tropical fruit, salad, sliced orange, onion, nuts and cheese in large serving bowl; set aside.
- Stir together reserved juice, orange peel, oil and vinegar in small bowl. Pour over salad just before serving; toss to evenly coat.