Tropical Fruit Halibut
A tropical grilled fish entree.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 (6 oz.) halibut filets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 lime, thinly sliced (optional garnish)
- Combine tropical fruit, ginger, 1 tablespoon oil, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a small bowl. Whisk well.
- Coat fish with oil mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Cook fish for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Serve with salsa and garnish with sliced lime.
- NOTE: Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the fish and the type of grill.