Tropical Cottage Cheese Cake
Tropical fruit and cottage cheese blended into a perfect cake filling
Calories per serving
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cans (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 3 cups (24 oz.) cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Drain tropical fruit; remove 1 cup for garnish.
- Combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in bowl. Press into the bottom and up sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Place cottage cheese, tropical fruit, eggs, flour, sugar and cinnamon in bowl of food processor. Blend until well combined. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until filling is firm. Allow to cool completely.