Tropical Chicken Salad
Classic chicken salad with a kick of sweetness.
Calories per serving
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 jar (23.5 oz) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained and divided
- 3 cups (24 oz) DAISY® Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup cashew pieces
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) DOLE Greener Selection® Salad
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Drain tropical fruit; chop half of the fruit and set aside.
- Combine chicken, chopped fruit, cottage cheese, cashews, cranberries, and Dijon mustard in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine salad and remaining tropical fruit on a platter. Top with scoops tropical chicken mixture and garnish with green onions. Serve with red wine vinegar and olive oil, if desired.