Tropical Carrot Ginger Soup
DOLE Pineapple Juice adds a tropical twist to this classic soup.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 pound coarsely chopped carrots
- 2 cups prepared no-salt-added vegetable broth
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons green onion or chives, chopped (optional garnish)
- Combine carrots, broth, pineapple juice, onion, ginger and salt in medium sauce pan and bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until carrots are tender. Transfer soup to a food processor or blender, and cover; blend until smooth. Garnish with green onions or chives, if desired.