Tasty turkey burger with the sweetness of pineapple.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup, grated DOLE Red Onion
- 1/4 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 toasted if desired whole grain hamburger buns
- Combine ground turkey, drained crushed pineapple, breadcrumbs, onion, raisins and mustard until well blended. With hands, shape mixture into 6 patties, about 3/4-inch thick.
- Arrange patties on broiler pan, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Broil 12 minutes, turning once, or until patties are no longer pink in the center.
- Place a cheese slice over each burger; return to broiler until melted. Serve burgers on buns.