Thai Pineapple Shrimp Curry with Jasmine Rice and Fragrant Herbs
Thai curry served over rice
Calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons canned Thai red or yellow curry paste
- 2 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 12 oz. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups fresh DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 pkg ( 6 oz.) DOLE Baby Spinach Salad Blend
- 2 cups Thai jasmine rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup DOLE Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered fresh mint leaves
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring constantly, until very fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Stir pineapple juice and fish sauce into the curry paste mixture and let come to a simmer. Add shrimp and pineapple chunks to the simmering curry and cook just until shrimp turns opaque, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add spinach, and stir just until spinach wilts.
- Scoop 1/2 cup rice into the center of each 4 serving bowls. Ladle equal portions of curry shrimp mixture into each bowl around the rice, and sprinkle each serving with equal portions of green onions and mint.