Teriyaki Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry
A tasty Asian-style vegetarian dish.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits or Pineapple Chunks
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (10-14 oz.) extra-firm tofu, sliced in half lengthwise and pressed dry
- 2/3 cup KIKKOMAN® Teriyaki Baste and Glaze, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Drain pineapple; reserve juice. Prepare rice according to package directions using remaining juice plus enough water to measure 2 cups. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes. In separate bowl, combine tofu with 1/3 cup Teriyaki Baste and Glaze. Toss to combine.
- Spread tofu pieces evenly over prepared baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in wok or large skillet. Stir fry broccoli, bell pepper, and garlic. Add remaining 1/3 cup Teriyaki Baste and Glaze, pineapple tidbits, and baked tofu to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.