Teriyaki Pork Chops
Tasty pork chops served with rice and vegetables.
Calories per serving
- 4 center cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup teriyaki baste and glaze sauce
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Oil grill and preheat to medium-high. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Brush pork chops and pineapple slices with teriyaki sauce and place on grill.
- Grill pork 8 to 10 minutes on each side until cooked through. Grill pineapple about 2 minutes on each side, or until grill marks appear. Serve pork and pineapple with vegetables over rice.
- NOTE: Pork chops may also be baked. Preheat oven to 400°F and bake for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink.