Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8 whole grain hamburger buns
- 8 slices Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup juice. Reserve 2 pineapple slices for snack or other use.
- Stir together teriyaki sauce and reserved pineapple juice in small bowl.
- Mix together turkey, ginger, bread crumbs and 1/4 cup teriyaki mixture. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties, brushing with remaining teriyaki mixture, until brown and cooked through. Place pineapple slices on grill and cook until lightly golden brown.
- Serve burgers on buns with cheese and pineapple.