Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Sheet Pan Dinner
This easy dinner cooks in a sheet pan.
Calories per serving
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, reserve juice
- 1/4 cup teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 cups quartered brussels sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss chicken, vegetable oil, pineapple, 2 tablespoons reserved juice, teriyaki sauce, bell peppers, and Brussels sprouts together in a large bowl, to coat.
- Spread mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Roast for 25 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
NOTE: Broil on high heat for 1 minute to further brown chicken and vegetables.