By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained, juice reserved
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Island teriyaki sauce
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 2 garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen DOLE Mango Chunks, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons roasted ground ginger
- as needed coarse sea salt
- as needed ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup jicama, julienned
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped, divided
- 2 pounds lean ground pork
- Preheat gas grill with lid down to medium-high heat. Drain pineapple tidbits; reserve 3 tablespoons juice.
- Combine mayonnaise, 1/3 cup pineapple tidbits, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 cup mango chunks and 1 teaspoon ground ginger in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chop finely remaining pineapple tidbits and mangoes; set aside. Stir together 1 cup pineapple tidbits, jicama and 1/2 cup cilantro in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine pork, reserved pineapple juice, 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits, remaining mango, roasted ground cumin, red pepper flakes, 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, 1-1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt, remaining garlic, remaining ginger and remaining cilantro until just mixed. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions and shape into patties about 3-1/2-inches wide. Cover; refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Place patties on rack, cover; cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side turning once until pork is fully cooked (145ºF). During last few minutes of cooking baste patties equally with remaining teriyaki sauce and place buns, cut side down on outer edges of rack to toast lightly.
- Assemble sliders; spread cut sides of buns with equal portions of the ginger pineapple mango mayonnaise. On each bottom, place a patty and equal portions of pineapple jicama salsa. Add bun tops and serve.