Tangy Cran Apple Crisp
Apple crisp with cranberries, chock full of superfoods.
Calories per serving
- 4 DOLE® Green Apples, cored and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 1/3 cup DOLE Pineapple Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, divided
- 1/4 cup granulated sucralose sweetener or sugar
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup margarine, cut in small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven 350° F.
- Combine apples, cranberries, raisins, juice, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in 9x9-inch baking dish coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Blend remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, sweetener, oats, flour, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Cut in margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Mix almonds and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake 45 minutes or until topping is brown.
- Cool slightly and serve topped with fat-free frozen yogurt, if desired.