Calories per serving
- 6 oz. grilled chicken strips
- 2 tbsp ginger plum sauce
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seed
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup pizza cheese blend
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 small green bell pepper, julienne
- 2 tbsp DOLE Green Onions, thinly sliced
- Toss chicken strips with plum sauce to coat.
- Brush rim of crust with honey and sprinkle over white and black sesame seed.
- Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 450ºF., 12 to 15 minutes. Garnish with green onions.