Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1/3 cup KIKKOMAN® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 cup Chinese snow peas, cut in half diagonally
- 2 tablespoons KIKKOMAN Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon KIKKOMAN Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, optional
- 2 cups MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch, divided
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve juice. Combine 1/3 cup juice with sweet and sour sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha and 1 teaspoon cornstarch; set aside.
- Combine remaining juice with water to equal 2 cups. Prepare rice according to package directions, using juice mixture.
- Toss shrimp with remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture, cook 3 to 5 minutes turning once to lightly brown both sides. Remove shrimp; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and pineapple chunks, cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add shrimp and snow peas; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in sweet and sour mixture; cook stirring until slightly thickened. Serve over rice.