Sunset Sangria is a beautiful and delicious mix of fruit, wine, schnapps and brandy. Recipe by Jordan Catapano author of "This Girl Walks Into A Bar: A Women's Guide to Professional Bartending and Home Mixolog".
Calories per serving
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Blueberries
- 2 cups frozen DOLE Pineapple Chunks
- 2 cups frozen DOLE Sliced Strawberries
- 14 ounces rose wine, chilled
- 2 ounces grapefruit schnapps
- 2 ounces pear brandy
- Place frozen blueberries, pineapple and strawberries into large pitcher. Add chilled rosé , grapefruit schnapps and brandy. Mix well, serve or chill up to 24 hours.
- Tip: For larger parties use 1 bottle of wine and 1 cup each of the grapefruit schnapps and brandy.