Summer Farro Salad
A tasty salad filled with berries and nutty farro.
Calories per serving
- 2-1/2 cups cooked farro
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Mixed Berries, partially thawed
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- Combine farro and mixed berries, in medium bowl.
- Stir together oil, honey, lemon peel, juice, and feta cheese in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle basil over salad. Toss to combine. Top with more feta cheese, if desired.