A quick and easy recipe for strawberry shortcakes.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pkg (14 oz.) frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp orange marmalade
- 6 prepared biscuits
- Prepared sweetened whipped cream
- Stir orange juice into cornstarch in medium saucepan. Add strawberries, sugar and marmalade. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 minutes, stirring, or until sauce thickens. Cool or chill.
- Split open prepared biscuits. Spoon strawberry glaze over biscuits. Add spoonful whipped cream and biscuit top. Spoon additional glaze and whipped cream over biscuits.
- Tip: Replace DOLE Sliced Strawberries with 3 cups DOLE Whole Frozen Strawberries, partially thawed and sliced