Strawberry Salad with Romaine and Feta Cheese
Perfect blend of fruit and veggies topped with cheese.
Calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- to taste Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (5 oz.) DOLE® Baby Romaine
- 2 cups frozen DOLE Sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Whisk vinegar and olive oil in small bowl
- Add basil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine salad and strawberries in large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette; gently toss to evenly coat. Divide salad between 4 plates. Sprinkle each salad with cheese and pine nuts.